I am a second-year graduate student at the University of Georgia. I earned my undergraduate degree in Mathematics at the University of California, San Diego. I am broadly interested in algebraic aspects of geometry and topology – my undergraduate research was in spectral sequences with Justin Roberts.
You can find a copy of my CV here (last updated Spring 2019).
For Fall 2020, I will be teaching Math 1113 (Precalculus).
Qualifying Exam Materials: You can find my collection of UGA qualifying exam study/preparatory materials on this page.
- Interesting Topological Spaces in Algebraic Geometry Slides (HTML) (Mock AMS, UGA, July 2020)
- The Weil Conjectures Slides (PDF) (CRAAG, UGA, April 2020)
- Homotopy Groups of Spheres Slides (PDF) (Graduate Student Seminar, UGA, April 2020)
Course Notes / Transcriptions / Writing
- Algebraic Geometry (Philip Engel, Fall 2020)
- Algebraic Groups (Dan Nakano, Fall 2020)
- Algebraic Curves (Pete Clark, Fall 2020)
- Étale Cohomology (Daniel Litt, Fall 2020)